Word Domination is the the award-winning area control / word game that is perfect for word-buffs and strategic junkies alike. Play one of 8 criminal masterminds, plotting to steal the world's treasures before your opponents. But you'll need more than a big vocabulary to succeed. Word Domination is a game of skill, strategy, and diabolical fun.
- Take the role of a 1970s-era villain, each with their own, unique character ability
- Hard-to-use letters provide unique, devious powers to the wielder
- Completely interactive - unlike many word games, you'll be messing with your opponents on every turn
- Competitive, cooperative, and single player gameplay options
- Easy to learn, easy to teach - watch a how-to-play video or checkout the rulebook
What's in the box
- 96 letter tiles - each with their own, unique priceless artifact and art
- 9 super-mega evil arsenal tiles
- 8 double-sided player cards with unique villain abilities and weaknesses
- 120 zeppelin meeple tokens in 4 colors
- Police round-tracker card and meeple
Word Domination is a game for 2-4 players, takes 30-45 minutes, as is for players ages 12 and above.